St. John’s is a vibrant and healthy parish, with a warm and loving parish family. We love to find reasons to get together! The Parish Life Committee encourages and support the life of our parish through activities and gatherings that bring us together in fun and fellowship. Some of our great events are:
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- First Sunday Monthly Summer Breakfast
- Chili Cook-Off in November
- Annual Meeting Breakfast in January
- Seder Dinner
- Newcomers’ Dinner and Activities
- Reception for the Bishop’s Visit
- Easter Morning Reception
- and lots more stuff!!!
The committee is open to new membership, enthusiasm and support. Contact the Parish Office at 817-927-5341 or email Dorothy Gregory for more information.