From Palm Sunday through Easter Morning the Church will celebrate her most solemn days. Each day we journey with Christ as He moves closer to His Passion on Good Friday and His ultimate victory on Easter Day. Please join us!
- April 13, Palm Sunday. Holy Eucharist celebrated at 8:00 am (1928 BCP), 9:00 am (Rite Two), and 11:15 (Rite One). Child care provided from 8:50 am to 12:30 pm.
- April 16, Holy Wednesday. Holy Eucharist at 7:00 am and 11:00 am.
- April 17, Maundy Thursday. Holy Eucharist at 7:00 pm with Choir. The Stripping of the Altar, the Altar of Repose, and after the service is concluded the “Great watch” begins through Good Friday at noon.
- April 18, Good Friday Liturgy and the distribution of Holy Communion at 12 Noon and at 7:00 pm with the Choir.
- April 19, the Great Vigil of Easter. The first Eucharist of Easter with Choir at 8:00 pm.
- April 20, Easter Morning. Holy Eucharist celebrated at 8:00 am (1928 BCP), 9:00 am (Rite Two), and 11:15 (Rite One). Child care provided from 8:50 am to 12:30 pm. The children Flower the Cross and there is a children’s homily at the 9:00 am service. Easter Egg hunt begins at 10:30 am.